John Thomas Stubbington 50
- Born: 10 Jul 1876, 2 Weymouth Court, Portsea, Hants 51
- Marriage: Charlotte Mary Anne Cole 26 Sep 1903, Register Office, Portsmouth, Hants 49
- Died: 8 Dec 1910, 32 Wainscott Rd, Eastney, Portsmouth 4,52,53
Cause of his death was Endo-Carditis Asthenia.
Births Sep 1876
STUBBINGTON John Thomas Portsea 2b 438
• Census, 3 Apr 1881, 81 Fratton Rd, Portsea, Hants. 54
• Residence, 8 Dec 1905, 71 Brompton Rd, Eastney, Portsmouth, Hants. 50
• Residence, 26 Sep 1903, 58 Crasswell St, Landport, Portsmouth. 49 Kellys 1900 shows 58 Creswell St was owned by Mrs Rosina Matilda Wellspring, Beer Retailer.
• Occupation: Sewerage Labourer, 8 Dec 1905. 49,50
John married Charlotte Mary Anne Cole, daughter of James Cole and Unknown, on 26 Sep 1903 in Register Office, Portsmouth, Hants.49 (Charlotte Mary Anne Cole was born on 13 Aug 1886 40, died on 20 Feb 1968 in 6 Thorney View, Hayling Island, Hants 4,41 and was buried on 26 Feb 1968 in Milton Cemetery, Portsmouth, Hants 37.) The cause of her death was pulmonary Oedema.
An E E Wellspring was a witness at the wedding. Kellys 1900 shows 58 Creswell St was owned by Mrs Rosina Matilda Wellspring, Beer Retailer.
Only John Stubbington in 1881 Census. Aged 4
Dwelling:81 Fratton Rd
Census Place:Portsea, Hampshire, England
Source:FHL Film 1341284 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 1160 Folio 85 Page 11
James STUBBINGTONM64 MSouthwick, Hampshire, England
Ann STUBBINGTONM60 FPortsea, Hampshire, England
Robert STUBBINGTONU17 MPortsea, Hampshire, England
John STUBBINGTONW35 MPortsea, Hampshire, England
Occ:Skilled Lab (H M Dockyard)
John STUBBINGTON 4 MPortsea, Hampshire, England
Annie BEALEU16 FPortsea, Hampshire, England
1881 British Census
11/04/2002Copyright (c) 1999 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.Page