Charlotte Mary Anne Cole
- Born: 13 Aug 1886 40
- Marriage: (1): John Thomas Stubbington 26 Sep 1903, Register Office, Portsmouth, Hants 49
- Marriage: (2): Henry George Samual Hardy 8 Mar 1913, Portsmouth Register Office 4,33
- Died: 20 Feb 1968, 6 Thorney View, Hayling Island, Hants 4,41
- Buried: 26 Feb 1968, Milton Cemetery, Portsmouth, Hants 37
Cause of her death was Pulmonary Oedema.
• Residence, 17 Jan 1906, 71 Brompton Rd, Eastney, Portsmouth, Hants. 50
• Residence, 8 Mar 1913, 65 Station Street, Landport, Portsmouth. 33
• Residence, 26 Sep 1903, 86 Brompton Rd, Eastney, Portsmouth, Hants. 49
Charlotte married John Thomas Stubbington, son of John Stubbington and Sarah Beale, on 26 Sep 1903 in Register Office, Portsmouth, Hants.49 (John Thomas Stubbington was born on 10 Jul 1876 in 2 Weymouth Court, Portsea, Hants 51 and died on 8 Dec 1910 in 32 Wainscott Rd, Eastney, Portsmouth 4,52,53.) The cause of his death was endo-Carditis Asthenia.
An E E Wellspring was a witness at the wedding. Kellys 1900 shows 58 Creswell St was owned by Mrs Rosina Matilda Wellspring, Beer Retailer.
Only John Stubbington in 1881 Census. Aged 4
Dwelling:81 Fratton Rd
Census Place:Portsea, Hampshire, England
Source:FHL Film 1341284 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 1160 Folio 85 Page 11
James STUBBINGTONM64 MSouthwick, Hampshire, England
Ann STUBBINGTONM60 FPortsea, Hampshire, England
Robert STUBBINGTONU17 MPortsea, Hampshire, England
John STUBBINGTONW35 MPortsea, Hampshire, England
Occ:Skilled Lab (H M Dockyard)
John STUBBINGTON 4 MPortsea, Hampshire, England
Annie BEALEU16 FPortsea, Hampshire, England
1881 British Census
11/04/2002Copyright (c) 1999 by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.Page
Charlotte also married Henry George Samual Hardy, son of George Samual Summers Hardy and Ann Palmer, on 8 Mar 1913 in Portsmouth Register Office 4.,33 (Henry George Samual Hardy was born on 21 Aug 1879 in Constitution Hill, Kinson, Poole, Dorset 35, died on 14 Jul 1952 in 29 Kilmiston Street, Portsmouth, Hants 4,36 and was buried on 18 Jul 1952 in Milton Cemetery, Portsmouth 37.) The cause of his death was uraemia, Prostatic Enlargement, Myocardial Degeneration.